Tuesday, June 1, 2010

I will always remember you Sonia



Sonia, you were so beautiful. You were taken away from us so suddenly, that we are left to wonder why and mourn such a hard loss. But I know that you don't want any of us to cry over your death. You want us to remember you as you were, always smiling and happy.



I never told you this but you brought me so much joy. Your smiles and kind words were always so encouraging to me. I loved that no matter the day you were always so positive and high in spirits. I'm certain that every life you touched while you were here on earth is so much better because of you. I will miss your smile, your laughter, your sense of humor, and your way of making every one around you better just by being you.



Girl's nights will never be the same without you. But we will all always remember you. I love you Sonia and I am so sorry that I didn't tell you that enough.

Rest in Peace my friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment