Friday, April 2, 2010

Scattered Update

So it's been a little bit. It hasn't been a lack of words to be said. I have plenty of those lately. It's just a matter of time that I don't have.

Today was Good Friday and the contemplation of Christ's amazing love on the cross has left me even more torn. I still so very much do not know what to do. I have no idea what God is calling me to.

I need some guidance.

Tomorrow evening I will oficially have a Catholic boy. The thought makes me extremely happy.

I want this semester to be over.

I love the friendship I have with Erin and Jacob. Spending time with them and Chris is just wonderful. Disneyland was so fun and I'm so glad we all got to go.

I need to move out. Like really badly. I just need my own space. Seriously.

Did I mention I'll have a Catholic as a boyfriend after tomorrow?

Hah.

No comments:

Post a Comment