Friday, August 13, 2010

Falling Short

I'm not sure what's going on. When did our communication cease? Or is it barely now that I'm realizing it? I don't know how I can live like this. I don't know how much I can take. I'm getting different answers from all around me. But the problem is I can't decipher what my heart is saying. There is no doubt that I love you. I love you more than you could possibly imagine. But really, when has my love ever been enough? In anything?

I'm so confused. So disheartened. My whole life seems to be falling into pieces. I'm weighed down by emotions. I'm doing too much but accomplishing too little.

Maybe once again I've been kidding myself. Maybe forever doesn't exist. With anyone.

Maybe happiness isn't possible for everyone.

I hate that as hard as I try to fight it, the thought of simply dying is still so pleasing.

1 comment:

  1. Happiness is available and accessible to everyone. You, for example, make me happy in a purely joyful, all-encompassing warmth.

    ReplyDelete