Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Sometimes I hate music. But then I find myself singing my heart out in the car and I quickly realize how desperately I need it and how often it makes me feel...alive. My ipod is on shuffle right now, on a particular playlist. It's as quiet as I can put it while still being able to hear every word. I wish I could put it louder. I wish I could sing along. But I'm stuck behind a wall of limitations.

I have so many things to say. But my thoughts sound like broken records and my mind keeps playing sad love songs.

Lately though, these songs hit every heart string.

Because I'm trying to get a little bit stronger.

I think you shouldn't worry about me anymore.

I want to make love last.

and I need to know if I leave my heart with you, will you promise me that you'll treat it right.

I'm not quite sure listening to those songs however, will give you an accurate picture of my state of mind.

Oh well.

1 comment: