Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Incoherent Thoughts

Why is it that I constantly find myself alone? Left to be carried away with my thoughts and temptations? I'm not sure how to feel about everything right now. Whether to feel this emotion, or feel that. I want to do something to occupy my mind, to distract myself in some way. But what is there to do? Watch a movie by myself? An episode of Gilmore Girls to laugh at? Or should I just try to sleep?

As of late I come on here and I have so many words to say. An array of topics to discuss. But everything just doesn't come out right, or just doesn't come out at all.

Temptation is staring me in the face. I'm supposed to, however, be stronger than it.

Someone should measure my strength.

I have a support system. A good one. Yet it is still too much to ask for someone to talk to and someone to hold me while I cry.

I just have to continue to keep everything in.

Maybe one day.

I'm searching for someone, but it's far too dark. I'll never find you.

One day, I'll write something beautiful. One day I'll make a certain level of sense.

God help me.

No comments:

Post a Comment