Wednesday, February 16, 2011

10 Days

So my friends, it's been 10 days. I didn't plan this specific number of days. I debated blogging earlier but although I have so much to say I'm not sure what to say. Ten is my favorite number though so I thought that maybe today would be a good day. That's as far as my logic in this goes though.

So update? So much has happened and been felt in ten days that there's no way I could really give an appropriate update. I suppose if you're interested in specific details those of you who have my number may text me. Or simply reply on here. I honestly want to talk. I need to talk. About everything and nothing in particular. Shutting a bit down and pushing people away was what I needed. But now I need support. Not that I didn't have it before, but I need a physical presence. A tangible one. I need to feel like I'm not alone. Though I'm not sure that's possible at the moment.

A few things:
  • I have the most amazing best friend in the world.
  • I have a job that's super easy. Too easy. But I'm so thankful for it.
  • I'm going to move out very soon.
  • I'm not being fair to the man I'm with but he's being really amazing right now and completely patient.
  • I love Jesus, yes I do. I love Jesus, how about you?
  • My mom is a bitch and I think I hate her. But I love her so much too.
  • The entire world takes me for granted. That much I'm sure.
  • One day, I'll be okay.

1 comment:

  1. If this comment had audio you'd hear a huge sigh, a few mutterings of curses directed toward your mother, some laughter out of sheer insanity, incoherent babbling, expressions of love and a plea for you to take me up on my offer and just. come. live. with. me.

    ReplyDelete