Sunday, February 6, 2011

Next Chapter

Kudos to you if you know what song is in my head based on the title. Though I'm betting only one person will know. Anyway...

My life in just a few days has gotten more real than it ever has been. If that is somehow possible. In all honesty I'm struggling so hard to regain some kind of footing. When I talked to Jamie the other day she put it perfectly. It really is as though my whole life I've been placed underneath water and each time I get to the surface I get pushed right back down. It's never ending. Right now I'm completely under water. I'm about to come up though. I can feel it. My life depends on it.

I want to say so much more but I'm building walls. I'm shutting the world out. Right now I can only handle a select few in my life. I can only talk to a few people. I don't want to answer questions, discuss details or even hear words of comfort. I just want to clear my head and get things done.

So allow me to momentarily disappear. For now, the words I need to say will be spoken, or written in private.

1 comment: