Wednesday, June 1, 2011

At one point I thought I was imagining it. My emotional symptoms were manifesting as physical symptoms. But this is too much. It's way too much. This familiar feeling of something being terribly wrong. The metallic taste of the blood in my mouth that seemingly comes from no where. The lack of strength. Oh how I have no strength. The smallest every day things that we all take for granted are so hard. Taking a shower tonight was such a monumental task. Holding my body up, raising my hands to wash my hair. I couldn't stop the tears from flowing down my face. I wanted to collapse. I'm so tired. So very tired. Every part of me hurts. And my head. The deep shooting pains that come in waves that blind me. The random moments when my face goes numb on my left side. But maybe what's worse is the confusion. Mixing up dates and questions. I can't do this.

What's wrong with me?

No comments:

Post a Comment