Thursday, June 9, 2011

Hold Me.

I've never considered myself someone of strength. I don't pride myself on how much I can handle or the amount of burdens I have carried throughout my life compared to others. I'm just Stephanie. Nothing special. That's all there is to it. I do, however, have a really hard time asking for help. Whether it's because I don't think I'm worth it or because I don't want to be a bother I hate doing it. But I'm really sick. Really sick. And I'm in an insurmountable amount of pain.and I need help. I need to cry and stop holding everything in because I hurt so much. I need to sleep. But mostly I need to not be alone. I can't do this alone. No matter how much I wish I had the strength to do so.

1 comment:

  1. You're my best friend, I know I'm not always around but know that I will always, always be here for you even if I can't be physically present. You mean the world to me <3

    ReplyDelete