Friday, June 17, 2011

Truth Is...

I'm a liar. I don't believe in fairy tales. I don't believe in happily ever after. I don't believe in the deep, passionate and aching love that so many country songs are about and I love to sing my heart out to. My relationship is far from perfect. It's actually hanging by a thread. And with everything else I have to deal with, I cannot handle this too.

My problem? How badly I want to believe. In so many things.

My life is a collection of Taylor Swift songs. But the wrong ones. Tell Me Why. You're Not Sorry. Forever & Always. White Horse.

Then to top it off there's this emotion. This stupid heartache over what shouldn't matter. I want to kick and scream like a little girl. I want to look into your eyes and tell you and just see if it would make any difference at all but knowing it won't. It was easier when I pushed it all away.

I can't even express myself the way I need to. Everything is jumbled.

No comments:

Post a Comment