Monday, June 6, 2011

Secrets

There is a certain level of emotions that I keep buried deep inside me. Buried deep down underneath a protective layer that is practically impossible to penetrate. For me it is almost a necessary survival instinct. Just in case even the closet of people in my life burn me I still have this. I still have this little sliver of emotions that they never touched. It would keep me from completely crumbling to the ground. Perhaps unconsciously we all have this compartment of secrecy. An area of our lives that is more guarded than the rest, even from those that we trust. But what happens when we keep vital information from others? What happens when nearly every problem that you're both facing lies in the secrets that one of you is keeping? What is worth protecting in that? But maybe that's not the real question. Who is to blame, really? Is it equal? The fault of the one who is keeping the secret? Or is the one who the secret is being withheld from somehow not trustworthy?

My thoughts are spinning.

1 comment:

  1. Don't make life more complicated than it has to be love. Just live more.

    ReplyDelete