Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Words I'll Never Say

I love when Jamie calls me. I love talking to her. I think right now she's the only one that talks to me. The only one that listens to me. I wish I could see her. I wish I could put my head in her lap and have her stroke my hair. Something tells me she wouldn't tell me to move it until I was ready. She never rushes me. I miss her so much. It's weird thinking we've been friends for almost nine years now. I was just a kid. So much time has passed. Yet it happened so fast. Thank you Jamie for never leaving. For never hesitating in stretching out your hand. I miss you.

I'm at odds with a lot of things. My heart is weighed down. To pinpoint my exact rationality would be difficult. Perhaps because there is no rationality to it all.

I want a passport.
I want to go to Haiti.
I want to learn how to ride a motorcycle.
I want a car.
I want to fall in love.
I want to go on an adventure.
I want a job.
I want to go to grad school.
I want to go to counseling.
I want to run.
I want to workout.
I want to go out.
I want to be someone people want to be around.
I want to go out of town.
I want to be missed.
I want to start over.

No comments:

Post a Comment