Friday, August 26, 2011

Off The Deep End

I think I lost my mind. What part did they remove? Really. Yet I can't help but just grin right now. Oh wow.

                                                                                                                               I want to talk to you so badly about all of this

What exactly changed in the past few weeks? Because I'm sure I really was angry at some point. I'm sure I really just wanted a never. Actually, I'm pretty sure just last week I wanted nothing. Maybe. But then I think I'm just desperate to lie to myself. I'm desperate to convince myself that nothing I feel is real because that's easier. I'm so scared. Completely terrified. Why can't I just run away? Or hide? I have no idea what I'm doing. And I feel like I can't even talk to anyone about what I'm feeling. When I blurted to Katrina I was nauseous. But I was relieved too. Even if I didn't even actually say the words. I said the possibility.

I'm moving too fast. But I don't want to slow down. But I'm so scared. Rational Steph, rational. Where is this all coming from?

I want to talk to you. But I know what you'll say. I don't want to hear what you'll say. But I want to talk to you.

Is it so wrong that I just want to be happy? I slip into these moments of bliss and I want to stay there. Forever. Oh I think I hate that word.

And you. Why can't you leave me alone? I gave you everything.

I can't please everyone. I wish I could. But I can't.

My life is insane.

...
with these things there's no telling, we just have to wait and see...

No comments:

Post a Comment