Friday, August 12, 2011

Lessons in Patience

I'm lying on my couch with the deepest desire in the whole world to express. My heart is screaming. I want to write everything I feel. Every single emotion that is tugging at my heart and strangling my soul. I want to be cradled and alowed to completely unwind without any restraint. I want to celebrate. I want to throw a fit. I'm completely unstable. But I'm so very alive. The events this past week are indescribable. Unbelievable. Brain dead. Hah. I have this memory. But I'm not sure if it's real. Or just some sort of exaggeration my repairing brain is attempting to form. I'm so exhausted. I'm blogging by phone because I can't even manage to stumble to my computer. Its okay though. Its okay.

I need to be patient. All of this is some sort of lesson. A giant lesson. My entire life. My ridiculously painful wonderful silly life.

My mind forgets to remind me, you're a bad idea. Hah.

Oh, one day.

Jesus, I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment