Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Just A Little Understanding

I would give anything in the world for just a little understanding. For some compassionate love instead of angered frustration. I would give anything for someone to look at it from my point of view. And in order to do that you cannot just simply look at events that occurred within the past week and so-called miracles but you have to look at every damn single thing that has made me, me. You say you get it but if you did would we be having this conversation? How is it that I'm always wrong?

If anyone felt what I did they wouldn't last a minute. I'd bet the world and everyone's life in it.

I'm supposed to be thankful that I'm alive. I'm supposed to be patient. Because I'm not I'm labeled as selfish and ungrateful. I'm labeled as so many things. Because I'm not understood.

If things don't go my way I throw a fit. Yeah. Sounds exactly like me.

Obviously if there is a God, there is a Devil. And he's using everyone I love against me. And it's working. Because sure I'm breathing. I have a pulse. But I'm not alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment