Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Am I Worth It?

I want to know if I'm worth the fight. I want to know if I'm worth the struggle. I want to know if I'm worth the tears. I want to know if I'm worth the heartache. Am I worth changing over? Am I worth manning up over? Am I worth reevaluating? Am I worth starting over for? Am I worth loving that much? And I need to know now. Because if I'm not worth it, then I'll remove my heart from the line it still dangles on.

There's some Vodka in my kitchen that I wish I had someone to share it with. But maybe I'll settle with drinking it alone.

1 comment:

  1. Love you. But you're prone to addiction so stay away from the stuff.

    And Steph you are worth it. I don't think that's the issue. Not at all. Remove yourself from him. Let love settle and float away on its own. Leave people to change. Alone.

    ReplyDelete