Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Failure

My life is a serious of ups and downs. Of bad moments sprinkled with moments that allow me to keep on moving. I'm overwhelmed by this, I'm overwhelmed with that. Yet I always find a way to fight. Whether it's some crazy inner strength that I was born with, the grace of God, an amazing support system that includes the world's best friend, or just some strange combination of all the above. But either way, every time I get even the slightest room to breathe I'm shoved right back under the water.

I think God forgets how strong He really made me.

But then, should I put any blame on Him? After all, it wasn't His mistake. I'm the screw up. Always have been. I try so hard to reach this level of "perfection". To excel in everything that I do. I do my very best in absolutely everything. But I still fail. It's never-ending. And it's all way too much.

1 comment:

  1. Remember what I said last night: this is not a reflection of you and you shouldn't allow yourself to think that it is because it is most certainly a lie. Don't be fooled..
    You're a magnificent person, and and even more amazing Best Friend. You don't fail, and that lie has settled in your mind since you were young, it's time to uproot it and throw it out.
    <3

    ReplyDelete