Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Breakout

I'm freaking out. Seriously freaking out. I am totally aware that I'm being insane. I know I'm overreacting but oh my gosh. My face. I can't believe what is on my face. Underneath my bangs lies a perfect forehead. Really. Or at least it used to be. Geeze. Is this what a teenager feels like?

Six pimples. SIX. I always knew that number was evil. Three of which are on my no longer perfect forehead. This is ridiculous. My complexion has always been wonderful. I've never had more than one pimple at a time and they were such rare occasions. I didn't suffer through my teenage years with pimples on my face. I didn't need any products. And now this? I mean really. Why now? Why ever? My face is ruined! Like I already didn't have a problem with it. I mean oh my gosh.

I don't even know what to do. Is a paper bag too much? I doubt it.

I think I'm going to go cry now.

1 comment:

  1. Freaking out about 6 baby blemishes will make them multiply, dear.

    Blame it on the changing seasons. That used to happen to me when the weather took a turn. Then again, my skin is super sensitive. But I do know a lot of people who didn't get acne until years after their teenage years! Sorry - that isn't helpful at all.

    They'll go away. Just leave them alone. You're still lovely!

    ReplyDelete