Monday, December 6, 2010

Sparks Fly

The way you move is like a full-on rainstorm, and I'm a house of cards. You're the kind of reckless that should send me running but I kinda know that I won't get far...Get me with those green eyes baby as the lights go down. Give me something that'll haunt me when you're not around. 'Cause I see sparks fly whenever you smile...I'm on my guard for the rest of the world. But with you, I know it's no good...I'm captivated by you baby, like a fireworks show.

I sat across from him at dinner. I was focusing too much on my meal. In certain ways I had to. The room was spinning a little. My declining health is getting the best of me, though I try my hardest to put on a brave face. I looked up for a second and I caught him staring. I'm not sure he even realized it, but our eyes met and he smiled at me. I'm pretty sure I fell in love all over again.

1 comment: