Saturday, January 29, 2011

28th of January. Year 2011.

I need to remember that date for the rest of my life. Knowing me, I probably won't have a problem with that.

Last night? Words couldn't describe how amazing.

Just me and my best friend living life.

Absolutely no regrets.

Really quick, I was driving home and a song came on. Considerably, the song isn't very appropriate if you take it as a whole. But bits and pieces? They work perfectly.

"I still remember this moment...the night you danced like you knew our lives would never be the same. Long live the walls we crashed through while the kingdom lights shined just for me and you...long live all the magic we made...remember this feeling. I had the time of my life fighting dragons with you. Hold on to spinning around...may these memories break our fall and you take a moment, promise me this. That you'll stand by me forever, but if God forbid fate should step in and force us into a goodbye. If you have children some day. When they point to the pictures, please tell them my name. Long live the walls we crashed through. I had the time of my life with you."

No comments:

Post a Comment