Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Fall Risk

I am probably the weakest person I know. I constantly battle things that the ordinary person doesn't even think about. I have reoccurring thoughts that I cannot get out of my head. Each and every day poses a new hardship. The simple swing off my bed takes strength.

I am not okay. And I struggle to find the hope that one day I truly will be.

But this is no excuse. I apologize for constantly failing.

To the person who knows maybe too much and loves me beyond what I deserve, read my private thoughts, please. It's mostly for you.

1 comment:

  1. Stop this. You're not. You're not the weakest person you know. You're the strongest. At least the strongest I know. Live up to that Stephanie dear. I love you so very much. You've told me yourself you know you're strong.

    Don't lie to yourself anymore.

    ReplyDelete