Thursday, November 11, 2010

Sometimes I wish there was private option on this thing. A way that I could express myself fully without everyone being able to read it. Not that I have anything to hide. I just sometimes rather keep things to myself without actually keeping things in. Does that make sense? I'm not sure if it does. Everything is kind of cloudy.

I seriously can't believe I'm not looking forward to this weekend. I have no desire to go. I'm not needed anyway. And everything seems to be going wrong already.

If this is some kind of test I think I may be failing. I'm in too much pain right now to really put up much of a fight.

I really want to talk to someone. Or right now, cry to someone.

1 comment:

  1. If you were blogging in WordPress you can make a few posts private while leaving others public. In blogger you can make your blog private but just invite readers to see it.

    Don't get down, love. I'll give you a call when I can!

    ReplyDelete